Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Option Performance

February 2015 marks my sixth month anniversary since I opened my Interactive Brokers account (IB)!  So how am I doing thus far?  Well check out my results in the graph below:



This month, I ended up realizing $1,125.43 in option premiums, but I spent $81.21 in commissions!  Not bad for a side gig eh?  The fruits of my labour is starting to sprout in full force.

IB is my starter account to see how successful I would be at trading options. Month after month, I've been growing this account with limited funds.  I am quite surprised with my results.  A cumulative gain of 23.44% since inception!

Finally on February 24th, I decided to move my Virtual Brokers (VB) account over to IB.  Hopefully by early March, I'd be at full trading power.

Take that Dividend bloggers!  


2 comments:

  1. Wow, over $1K net of expenses, very nice. :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liquid! I'm going to try to time it where some options will expire each month. Then I can rinse and repeat to get consistent monthly income.

      Delete