Friday, July 3, 2015

June Option/Stock Performance


June ended tragically for me.  Down a whopping 3.73% in my overall IB portfolio!!  I'm a little pissed off.  I was doing so well till this past Monday.

I traded a shitload of options this month.  So much so that I was able to bring my spectacular loss from $WMT spread out into the brink of greenness for the month ending to the tune of $504.47 in realized gains.  That's right folks, I'm staying above waters!

What else happened in June?  

-Added 44 shares @ $27.50 of $AW.UN to my TFSA.  Cash collected from my other stocks within the account.
-I didn't bother rolling out my $PEY.TO so I let it get assigned for 100 @ $34.00.  Right now, I'm down $314.00 in paper loss.
-I quit my 6 year part-time job to free up my every second Sundays.
-I turned 34.  I feel old now.
-I scratch my fiance's truck while rounding the corner too tightly.  It's a boo boo that was totally avoidable if I had been careful.  
-My car won't start even after replacing the battery.  It's still not fixed yet.    

Life don't always go your way.  Make the best of it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment