Monday, August 17, 2015

Second Goal Completed, What's Next?

Since I opened my Interactive Brokers (IB) account in September 2014, I am amazed at the rate I'm going at each month.  Is this beginner's luck?  Or did I awaken an inner calling?   

From my last post regarding my goal, I mentioned that my second goal: "Create more income through option trading: $10,000."  Once again, I exceeded my expectations and have surpassed my goal in eight months!!  You can check out my Progress tab for updates.

Below are my current statistics in my IB account:

YTD:  +28.31%
Since Inception: +41.14%
Stocks:  86.64%
Cash:  23.96%
Options:  2.85%

So what's next?  I will continue to maintain my portfolio and take gains whenever I can to ensure capital preservation.  Question now is what will the next few months bring?  This is up in the air as the market is ever changing... and I must be prepared for it or I'll watch all my gains disappear.






No comments:

Post a Comment