Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Option Performance


This month I ended up realizing $1,464.44 in option premiums, but I spent $40.49 in commissions.  I let 7 positions expire worthless.  Gutsy, I know.  I closed 3 positions early.  

On average, I realize $725 per month from option premiums.  Even now with more margin and buying power from transferring my account from Virtual Brokers to Interactive Brokers, I am having a trader's block.  

Stocks are at all time highs and I don't want to over extend myself into this unpredictable market.  It's always better to be safer than to be sorry!  

My upcoming premiums for the months ahead are not that significant, but it is still cash flow coming in as I hope they will expire in my favour.

Here are my upcoming option premiums that are set to expire in their respective months:


APRIL$659.25
MAY$387.07
JUNE$107.99
JULY$584.93





No comments:

Post a Comment