Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Above $100k!

I would like to document this day as my non-registered account at Interactive Brokers hit over $100k today!  To be realistic, this may be wiped away any given day.  

What a wild ride this past month has been as shown in the graph below:

The market has been quite bullish for the most part.  Cracks are starting to appear on certain days, but market has come back roaring after each set back.  There are the naysayers calling for a market correction in these conditions.  They will be hailed for calling it "right", but how many opportunities will they miss by standing on the sidelines?  

No one has the magic ball to tell the future, or else, everyone will be filthy rich.  There will be winners as there will be losers on the other end.  I choose to be on the winning side on the most part!!

2 comments:

  1. That's excellent. Congrats on hitting the milestone. :)
    Also, good job on more than 5000 hits to your blog. Maybe you can get to 10,000 by end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liquid. Stocks and options have treated me well lately.

      Haha, I'll never get to your blog status!

      You're doing pretty awesome on your end! You certainly surpassed me and you're 6 years my junior :)

      Delete